8.16.2004

presumptuous arrogance...

I really can't help it...
I pretty much thought that these little rants you found in BLOGs were just whiny & posturing, but I guess I can't really help but try something at least once. I guess I did some sort of journal in "fucked up thought of the day" - tho less direct. If only to organize my thoughts and have an each way to archive I'll try it : ).

I am just a narcissist at heart anyways so who cares.
...in the end, we all wanted to be heard; we all wanted to be saved.

...yokozo PURGATORY 'he.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Susan Ching's got a BLOG!! Man, I'm so happy I could die. T_T I could have sworn I checked PBA.com yesterday and didn't see the notice...maybe the work comps are weird. :/

And at least you didn't get a LiveJournal. Those are more visible and therefore have more potential risks; LJ is also where all that great [DRAMA] happens. Of course, that means that Yuu and I can't friend you, but I'm sure we'll survive. ;)

This is very cool. ^_^

Ex Animo
Z.
(PS: First comment! W00T!! XD)

10:15 AM  
Blogger Sniperboy said...

I am not really sure what youre talking about J (but that is because I am an old, out of touch fart ^_^). Hmm.. what to do what to do.. for once I have nothing to say... Glad to see you here.

10:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home