not tonight, Shonen (T1)

OK maybe not so (I have NO IDEA how I pulled it off... but yeah.. for sure next week with BaliVille 2006 I cant make an update : p)
...so finally... NOTHING becomes REALITY. Welcome to TENSAI & [Z]... Thanks for reading!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh wow, the way the scenes are progressively more shaded, and the details on THAT ooat... I've said this before, I think, but man you kill me DEAD.

12:35 PM  

Totally awesome, dude. I love that intro! XD

6:00 PM  

Mmmmm... The narration makes me smile. I've had a smiliar train of thought more than once. And T&Z has been so mysterious for so long that I'm eager to see more.

Great art too, as always. :)

Will you make a post about the bali convention after you come back? It's such a cool concept; I wish I could be there to watch even though I'm not hugely into the knives themselves.

--J.

6:53 PM  
Blogger Sniperboy said...

Sam- yeah.. I meant to do that.. yeah I wasn't totally wasted and lazy when I did the shading ; ) ...like I always say tho.. great art and stories are made by very intricate and inventive readers... thanks for justifying my work ; )

Yuu - danke.. I had fun doing it tho and finally getting it out. I was stuck at MRB so move on.. I want to be like clone.manga and juggle a lot of things at once.

J - glad you like the narration.. I do not know if it gives too much away - I thought it was too cheesy but I just had to get it out asap.

Will see if I can have pics of baliville.. I will not be competing myself but there will be a lot of Johnny Holiday art : )

11:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home