6.10.2010

End of Eternity

(Titled as RESONANCE OF FATE in the USA)
This is the game I've been obsessing over lately.. I've put over 40 hours on this RPG... If you know anything about my SHORT attention span for anything, including games this is a phenomenal feat. It usually only takes me two days to get bored of any game it seems in my old age.

I can describe as Final Fantasy 7 with guns that has a strategic gameplay where your location and how you interact with obstacles on the board enhances the fight.


I first saw this game when I was in Japan in February.. by this time Final Fantasy 13 was already 'old news'.. relatively and this was the next big thing in all the big screen monitors at game shops.

Check out the intro. This was all I needed to fall in love at first sight.
You'll know 'the scene' that sold it to me when you see it! :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KXokwVn9ig&feature=related

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home