9.01.2004

FORTRESS

built on dreams...

  • When I move I have to set up my computer and drawing/drafting table area to be like a command fortress liek I did in college.. Mental note. must have a bowie knife on the side of my chair (has to be comfortable unlike the P.O.S. I have now, and the secret holsters nearby). Tripwires a must... My new place has an alarm too.. good good good.

  • COOL TRIBAL PENDANTS
    -I am not one for neck jewelry but I rememebr these cool TRIBAL pendants I saw in LAS VEGAS. VERY COOL indeed : D. I like the assymetrical ones like PEGASUS, OHM, STAG & TRITON (looks like something ASH would wear). It must be cool to draw this stuff.

  • MRB FANART!
    -Yuu rocks! : D

  • A NEW SHIRT
    -I just got my last BOUNTY HUNTER T-SHIRT yesterday and forgot to post it. ^__^ happy happy since I got it on sale and it was out of stock (ugh) worth the wait, eventho the webpage seems like its run by a bunch of freaks, the customrsuport guy was actually quite nice and polite.
    it had my fave quote from my main man, NEIT!

    -WARNING: the other shirts in this page are VERY VERY offensive, I think the more sexually explicit ones are really unwarranted, but I can't resist the gun ones (sigh, I guess how I feel about sexuality is how liberals feel about my gun shirts... too bad; so sad.).

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home