8.25.2004

LET THE ZOMBIES COME!!

..and they shall't taste my unadultered FURY.

I just got home after a long day. Too tired to go to the gym I decided to take my NAGANT M38 out (so I could pretend to be a Russian Sniper) ^___^. With my buddy Troy's advice, I shot the rifle "AS DESIGNED" with open iron sights (no scope) at 100 yards. The results were nothing to write home about but I was vey happy at the performance of my stick. Not bad for a 60 year old war rifle, with a punk yuppie wanna be behind the 10pound trigger.

Being a weekday there were a few older gentlemen there. It is not an expensive rifle. Probably $80.00, with taxes and fees. I was expeciting people to ridicule me, but was happy to see some guys praise the condition of my beater. Two gentlemen just couldn't stop talking about it.. and it did make me feel good.

Cause of babysitting parents I haven't had my "zen" time with shooting for a week or so and it really got me down.. I feel better now. I think I will name my rifle PERSIMMON, and put a scout scope on her this weekend. Considering ZOMBIES walk slowly I think I can take a small horde from my balcony with minimal issues : D. I hate zombies.

  • will upload JUDAS GOSPEL (I REALLY NEED to talk to Irina about this again - I have totally forgotten what it's about.. and her page really piqued my interest again ^___^ prolly need to go to Yosemite again...)

    BTW pelase forgive me this is OOOLD STUFF. ...it was in the old big chin days, but a great time.


    -JUDAS GOSPEL 1
    -JUDAS GOSPEL 2
    -JUDAS GOSPEL 2@REMIX
    -JUDAS GOSPEL 3
    -JUDAS GOSPEL 4
    -JUDAS GOSPEL II-X (Irina's page) I need to dig up more...


  • if I stay awake maybe do some sketching for TENSAI & Z. (The music is good anyways...)
    "..as I was about to lose consciousness I did not think '[GOD], I don't wan't to die.' instead, I screamed; "I SWEAR I WILL KILL YOU!"
    -T&Z2





  • 4 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Cool... Do you name all your weapons? And is a persimmon a kind of fruit, or is my memory going again? ^^; (Not that it's a bad name.)

    JG had some good art despite the big chins, IMHO. I've never seen the page from Irina before; all this new and previously-unreleased art has been making me cheery lately. :D

    Ex Animo
    J.

    8:46 AM  
    Blogger Sniperboy said...

    Good Morning.
    Always happy to make you more cheery : D
    and no I dont NECESSARILY name my weapons (or my Snowmen and Penguins for that matter) but I do sometimes.

    And yes a Perssimon (SP?) is a fruit of some sort.
    It just seemed...cute. Considering this is a war weapon of mass destruction. : D

    9:23 AM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    dude, I think I remember some of these pages ^.^ the page 2 remix in particular comes to mind, I somehow remembering how cool it would be if I could draw lucious cityscapes like the one in the lower frame~ you don't remember what the story was at all for JG? I hath become curious indeed ^^

    Yuuu~

    10:19 AM  
    Blogger Sniperboy said...

    Danke danke on the compliments : ) I am sure I have some old notes here and there.. or "bad grammar ramblings" I would put on sketches that will remind me of the story.. thus is stressed - the importance of writing everything down.

    10:29 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home