9.04.2004

TO CREATE A HERO...

WE HAD TO BEGIN WITH WHAT EVERY HERO REQUIRES - [A VILLAIN]!
-John Woo.

here's something I sketched at the tables cause I made the 'mistake' of NOT being fashionably late (and no PDA with a chapter of purple to edit.) for a lady's birthday party
: p : D oh da sideburns!!!! BURN THAT GAS! BURN THAT GAS, BOY. GET SOOOOME - PUT THE POWER DOWN - LEG DROP!! POWER SLAM!!!


Nuthin beats a southern gentleman and sideburns!!

  • JUST GOT BACK FROM THE PARTY I found this neat yellow paper bag with a little baby duck and eggs (from barnes & noble) on it VERY CUTE *___* ...it helps balance my violent tendancies. Bad news = I didn't get to wear all black and a white tie :( on account that I remembered it was a half Chinese birthday. Translation: Red. No black. Since I am a team player I opted to my trusty blood red chinese silk shirt : D HUUUUGH! Dressing up like garbage (army cargo pants and black shirt) on a daily basis it's a welcome opportunity to look civilized and waltz sometimes.

    it was pretty cool tho.. very convincing cross dressers, polyester, an endless waltz, LOTS of MEAN sideburns, and ofcourse the STAR OF THE SHOW.. a HALF CHINESE ELVIS singing Jailhouse Rock! p^o^q rock on half Chinese daddy-oh! UHUHUH!

    No booze tho so i had to get some GUINNESS on the way home.

  • 3 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    mere human words cannot explain how much I love this XD XD XD

    Shiggy = COOL :3

    8:45 AM  
    Blogger Sniperboy said...

    HOORAY : D thanks buddy! Now I have at least one person who likes Shiggy!

    10:08 AM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I think it was the "uhuuu (heart)??" that did it for me XD

    11:26 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home