2.01.2005

Forever Young

It was pretty sad day today - but who knew that a trip to a kooky accountant and an INITIAL D STAGE 4 SOUNDTRACK!! : D could make things a ok!

WE'LL SEE HEAVEN!


Yep, I JUST picked up the newest CD and am in EUPHORIA! What a greato GUREYTO CD! It maks me very ^____^ but I am a simple kook like that. If you are into the series (or not) you have to check out STAGE 4 - EPISODE 7. Once again it's a great example of a SHONEN LOVE STORY. (and yes the players are of the opposite sex so not to worry...)
THIS EPISODE ROCKS MY WORLD!

They only give you snippets of the songs in the episodes and it's WONDERFUL to finally get the full version and drive to the music. Wah wah wah! I can't say enough about it!! it just gets better and better. PLUS! You get, not ONE but TWO Mazda RX7 FD3Ss racing : D - mental note.. I need to get the Black RX7 model to match my yellow...

OK! FINALLY! Done with that [STORY OF THE EVIL MAN] I am doing for the Local Tong...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home