1.07.2005

Flying School...

Welcome to the [GUNTHER ENGEL]
flying school!


-I played Ping Pong again tonight after 6 years. It was a slow urgh day and this was a great release. between playing Neo Geo with a buddy of mine a few days ago and now this I feel a bit hyper and I was all smiles tonight : D now I don't feel like shooting myself anymore ^_^ LOL!

I have to say tho I think I still got it after a bit of a warm up. Tho it's bad practice, but I like flying in the air and running into walls. very dramatic that way. I want to continue this - my bud (who is also my Tai Chi and Martial Arts teacher) has a Ping Pong table at work and its near my house - convinient!!

I had forgotten how nice my paddle is. it's so much more versatile yet powerful unlike my Dad's heirloom and my old paddle in high school which were both boat anchors. I will always treasure them but man : } what a rush...

To continue with the nostalgia here's a pic of "me" my bud reminded me back in my old webpage...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

... that picture bares a scary resemblance to me... right now... o-O;

Yuuu~

10:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home