1.11.2005

ENDLESS CHAIN

DAMN!?? WHY DID I POST THIS AGAIN?
before I get sober again and retract the newest chapter of THE COLOUR PURPLE...
I still want to see if I can work on the CHINA TEAM fic.. it might be OK.. maybe not.
it used to be an "email only" story but as always that idea I had was superceded by another person.. I am too slow...

I am so glad I got CHAIN over with.. eventho it's 'adulterated' and modified, I think it had to be done, more technical and factual, maybe long winded but even if it muddys the past - it had to be done - onto BIZARRE LOVE PENTAGON : } chapters... its weird how I remember liking that as a SHONEN love story.

"BUT..."
nevermind... ¬_¬;; -WILD TURKEY

1 Comments:

Blogger Sniperboy said...

well, then send me some frickin Irish Single malt SCOTCH! :D
You're awesome Sus!! Don't let any DF tell you otherwise : )

8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home