3.12.2005

Vengeful Maria

kill her if you must; but NEVER make a wonderful woman cry

T-SHIRT - it adds such a definite tangible goal...
-instead of just staring out into space today, I thought to do something productive... that is make a T-Shirt.. I have NOT done the TDAY 5 shirt yet : ( because I can't find a competent silk screener locally who can do prints on black t shirts at a small scale... POO! Note to self... next time we do this, make sure the hair is in motion too. (also I seem to be scared to shade the face >_<)
Oh well this is a start. commissioned art from my super good buddy Jim Smyth ^_^. (The enclosed knife is a custom he made for me).

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmmm... *drool*

uh, I was looking at the knife :3

11:20 PM  
Blogger Mark said...

Hay naku! First time I saw that kind of drawing! ^_^

2:19 AM  
Blogger Sniperboy said...

well that was what the man wanted.. : } what could I do. I am only a pen for hire.

8:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really admire the way that the blue jeans turned out--they really do look textured. ^.^

Now honestly, after seeing so many quadruple-D knife whor--uh, respectable young ladies with tight clothing, I feel like there's a disturbance in the Force due to a gender bias. Even despite the lack of demand in the knife community, are we never going to get pin-ups of shiny-eyed anime boyslaves in G-strings licking Hossom wakizashis or anything? The question, of course, is merely one of equality, not of personal preference. (If you have to do another girl, make her topless and with lots of tattoos~! Or not, since you're doing them for other people. ^_^;; )

Ex Animo
J.

8:25 PM  
Blogger Sniperboy said...

Hey J : ) glad to see youre stil lalive. The texturing on the jeans was done with a digi camo pattern overlayed. At this size it has a ncie effect. And well you've seen my other works.. (with the gruesome lady and the knife in her gut) that would be how I would have drawn my knfie shirts - a few people liked her.. but it ain't exactly the right way to promote a business. ; )

7:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home