2.09.2006

the man who always smiled

I'LL BE HOME SOON, MY DARLING

I haven't been drawing lately so after combat ping pong tonight I took some time off to not worry about my errands that have been plaguing me this week, and instead just filed some ammo and also got some time to sketch something up... (tho the fireworks in the backgrounds didn't show up)

The older links can be found here-
1999.PBA and also 1999.TENSAI & [Z]


a summary : all the stories in my head ending in December 31, 1999

This is how i've been feeling lately.
Let's get it over with - let's fight already.
...just when you look away, you are reminded
this is what I wanted to be as my destiny...
-irrational men want to die for a cause instead of living humbly for one...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"It's not a small thing, to die for love... But it's infinitely grander, to persist living for it."

For whatever reason, I got reminded of that...

--II

3:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home