5.15.2006

THE FORMULA FOR LOVE

in the modern world

So here is a conversation I had...

S: Dude, why do people bother with dating;
and even consider it such an integral part of social existence?

K: Well it's to fulfill a biological need, and since I find that women won't forcefully drag me into an alley to fulfill that need, then dating is a way to acquire that.
S: I guess there is that carnal aspect.
K: It's just about - "These certain conditions have to be met..."
S: TO ACQUIRE THE MASTER SWORD!!!
K: The what?!?
S: You said it yourself - These certain conditions HAVE TO BE MET, then and only then can you attain the MASTER SWORD.
K: ...
S: Good luck! MASTER SWORD!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL~!!! XD

the master sword! I knew I was missing something! XD

9:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home