9.02.2006

Logic + Passion

...they DO exist [here]
A simple quick screen test of a tattoo design for my USN friend
(and tactical Condura master) RAYE.



consuming as savage beast, until nothing is left. KILL ALL OF THEM.
Beauty and distortion. I will wait until the end of the world.
DO WE UNDERSTAND PAIN?
You do me a great service.


No one will attain their perfect happiness without first understanding the true power and meaning of [despair]. You do not know it [yet].
You do not know it yet - but love and logic are two distinct phenomena...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You draw snakes! *_*

Is he alright with you posting the final design when you finish it? The concept kicks ass. I compliment him on his excellent taste.

--J.

9:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice recent stuff. I feel jealous and ashamed for being so unproductive myself lately ^^;

11:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home