7.27.2006

...suddenly we were 25

and the world seemed to change its colour...

"Until a man is twenty-five, he still thinks, every so often, that under the right circumstances he could be the baddest motherfucker in the world. If I moved to a martial arts monastery in China and studied real hard for ten years. If my family was wiped out by Colombian drug dealers and I swore myself to revenge. If I got a fatal disease, had one year to live,devoted it to wiping out street crime. If I just dropped out and devoted my life to being bad."
-Snow Crash by Neal Stephenson

[the fucked up thought of the day
]

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Grim, very grim...

--J.

3:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So very very true. 25 brings reality

9:04 PM  
Blogger Sniperboy said...

...at this point you have a choice, to make the world stop or not...

9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home