9.08.2006

WE BUILT THIS CITY ON ROCK N ROLL

IN THIS LIFE, NO DAY IS WASTED...
when you find yourself in a world where you wonder about the inadequacy of [tomorrow] - before you succumb to darkness, ask yourself this - "What did I do today to walk one step closer to my dream?" Nevermind the people you hate, nevermind the opportunities you wasted [yesterday]. [Now] is what matters - make one step, and the world will follow.

MonsteRock Band '95 . Issue 01 . Page 1 (manga on the online)

10 years has passed, and now...

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

do you have a website you're posting this on? or are you gonna be putting these pages in your blog?

- Gregg

9:42 AM  
Blogger Sniperboy said...

Hey Gregg.. I have to build the separate page.. I was so tired last night by the time I got done I just posted it on the Blog.

Nice to hear from you bro!

10:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

~!!!

I can't wait for more :3

10:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why not use the manga page you already *ahem* created for MRB95? I checked it right after I saw this post here, and got confused. :B

But seeing manga after this long totally makes me feel giddy. ^_^

BTW, I still have this Starship album on audio tape. Damn, that was a GOOD album too...

--J.

6:15 PM  
Blogger Sniperboy said...

Thanks dudes : )
I hope to dedicate a separate page for now to it..
I have other titles I want to get going.. LIke Tensai & Z >_< but one step at a time...

http://www.pointblankassassin.com/manga/manga.html

10:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, there it is. It wasn't linked to that page the first time I checked. ^^

New manga rocks~ XD

--J.

6:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home