10.14.2006

Back in 1965...

So nothing much happened this week. I just got back from steel shoot and Dr. David bought a new gun that I totally hunger for but the man proably won't sell it to me >_< I can shoot it one handed and it's just a dream.

Thursday I went back to kickboxing Ra, the happy go lucky instructor tell me "Hey guy, I know yo face!! Where ya been... Oh! I know.. you been SMOKING!" >_< ugh! guilty as charged. In that action packed hour I felt every cancer stick I smoked in my two year hiatus. It felt good tho, making yesterday and today the same. If I go more often maybe I will smoke less.

Today I got a haircut and coincidentally there was the local Classic Car show. Many NICE CHEVROLET CORVETTES : ) but also in attendance were som mean looking FORD MUSTANGS. In particular I think I found the panda (black and white) 1965 Ford Mustang I want to put in my story Tensai and Z : )!!! So I hope to take pics tomorrow if the guy is still there. VERY NEAT! So maybe I can upload pics.

(not a classic car but..) anyways I am reminded how much I love the DODGE VIPER it's such a beautiful car.
(SHH! please don't let my beloved car know) Some old fart was driving the viper : B
1996! That was when the most beautiful cars were made.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahahaha, yeah, same with me. Kendo is my tobacco deterrent. :3

And your "car" (if you can even call it that XD) would straight up eat that Viper! :3

11:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

People with type O blood are supposedly in need of more heavy exercise than other blood types; it could be that the lack of sufficient exercise-like self-abuse has kept your nerves strung just high enough to maintain the psychological addiction to smoking... Only a theory, but I have to admit that I hope the KB makes the tobacco use drop off...p^_^q

And all you need to do is reassure your SUV that you still love it because it's a fucking tank that could crush zombies and undergrowth alike in offroad driving, even if it is less pretty than other cars. ;)

--J.

11:12 AM  
Blogger Sniperboy said...

Well I adopted a new girl just a few months back.. her name is "Ai-Chan" :)

http://www.pointblankassassin.com/blog/ai_chan.jpg

12:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

THAT'S YOURS??

*has a heart attack and dies*

...<3 <3 <3...

So the Mazda RX7's are not sexy anymore? ^.^

--J.

2:17 PM  
Blogger Sniperboy said...

I still beileve that the 1993 (Gen 3) RX-7 is the most beautiful looking car ever designed.

The design and overall feel was (in my honest opinion) subsequently copied by the Corvette and the Viper.

Reason I did not get an RX-7 is because the have a tendencey to be tempermental when in used condition and I didn't have a friend to help me fix it if I did get a not so cooperative one.

9:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home