7.08.2007

TRANSFORMERS!!

TIME WARP TO 1985!

I admit that I was steered away with Yuu's blogs of Michael Bay's Transformers (we had to be reminded 3 times in the credits that it was done by some self proclaimed genius dude called MICHAEL BAY).

As I was influenced by the internetz, T was always the voice of reason who reminded me that Bay was the director behind the great THE ROCK.

This movie rocked! : ) I think anyone under 22 years old probably didn't know what the fuck was going on and that I was going to cry tears.

I LOVED the fact that they got Optimus' voice SPOT ON!
I was probably the only one in the crowd who CHEERED when Optimus said..
"ONE SHALL STAND, ONE SHALL FALL!"


I guess I should have been there opening night.

3 Comments:

Blogger EricT said...

The Bay Prime was voiced by Peter Cullen, who voiced the orginal 1985 Toei cartoon Prime, Peter Cullen. He did a pretty good job, all things considered. If only they could have gotten Chris Latta (rip) to voice Starscream. No man in the world can do that voice like he does. :D

Still wish I knew what was going on in parts of that movie... ^^;

10:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uh, that was me. I guess they now have an option to show your real name? My blogger display name? Oh well... ^^;

10:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I plan on going to see it tomorrow... I need a good excuse to get out of the house...

I do however REFUSE to see the Underdog movie...

T

7:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home