12.25.2007

CRISIS CORE!

It's a slow Christmas tonight - up here in Kanadadistan visiting my brothers and family. The mall is closed, champagne is gone, I'm sober : p and there's no Guinness in the fridge (here you gotta buy it from liquor stores like in Pittsburgh).
PLUS the GYM IS CLOSED @_@


Even the smokes don't taste good anymore.. so while the folks watch Deal or No Deal,
I got a cup of toxic sludge hot cocoa (its good) and watch the snow outside...

one day, we will find [it] too... it will be wonderful.
you motherfuckers don't understand, the reason FF7 was so great was because - at that time - we were only freshmen - and at that time - it was SO GREAT!

...so eventho it's pretty cold here snowing and dark, theres always room for sudden strange obsessions. If you cannot turn back time - then make YESTERDAY and TODAY one and the same!
BANZAI FINAL FANTASY 7!! BANZAI!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can get Guinness off tap any day of the week thanks to the new Irish pub 2 miles from my house. Now everything else tastes horrible.

8:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't know how long you were in town. Email me if you are still around. Be well.

8:48 PM  
Blogger Sniperboy said...

I've learned from past Christmases that my parents are INSANELY possessive of my time... So I don't risk it. I'll raincheck ^_- Merry Xmas Rich.

9:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home