10.31.2008

his name is Andres Bonifacio

KANJIRU! TSUI NI kanjiru zo!!




Honestly, I think [today] is a BEAUTIFUL day.
I mean I'm not just saying that.. it just dawned onto me that while nothing Earth shaking happened, today really was phenomenal. In fact, if nothing ever changed from this day until the day I died, I would be happy.

Well.. except a doggie. I would love to adopt a cute doggie.

...and this monotony is just it. Everyone seems to be wrapped up with "not being afraid of change", yet they make the same mistakes they did many times before - some people just have to learn to be content with the gifts they are blessed with - then realize they have control only over themselves and not what goes on around them.

That must be an equation to happiness to some degree. If you have control over your life and have control of what you decide should be important, and know that you have the power to change it, then there should be no reason you should not be happy.

Be free, shoot straight & be responsible for yourself.


This is probably why I can't seem to write fiction so well anymore : )

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

BAH! Bullshit! If I was able to draw that massive PBA comic, you can still write! ;B

But regardless, wise words, and neat picture! I'm STILL waiting to see what Perfect Joe does. ^^;

10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home