9.05.2004

WHEN YOU DIE

what song will be playing, on the radio?


-FYI, DM (desperation move), SDM (super death move). It might not be common knowledge but the younger Johnny Holiday requires REDLINE + 3 DM spheres to accomplish F.O.G. Older Johnny needs only 3 DMS's (and 20 Marlboros).

-So get this I am itching to wear a white tie but life continues and I am out of GUINNESS.. BUUUU... I have an infatuous supporting character, a very charming title, and a sleek hatable yet likable villain (to my narcissistic mind anyways), hell even a cute ultra cute F.O.G. mascot, yet Tensai, the main chara has not made himself known to me.. MUKATSUKUUUU!!! >: [

-Trying my best NOT to make this a Silent Darkness prequel, but once again reading page 107 of SD, I can't help but feel nostalgic : 1

- I think its time to sleep.. but for the death of me I thought of our friendly neighbourhood SKITZO, VENOM (they need to feature him in Spider Man 3) from Marvel superheroes.. "WE ARE BETTER!"
That and remembering my trip to vegas this year and spending a lot of time arcade driving in LUXOR (egyptian motiv), that, wow.. Inubis does have a nice badass look to him : D

VOILA!!! THE [TERRIBLE MASTER] INUBIS, and Z.
Let's not forget Johnny's SUPER DEATH move - the ever so cute, FETUS OF [G_O_D].

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

!!!

are ha [stand] na no kai? :D

8:51 AM  
Blogger Sniperboy said...

Hmmm wakaranaii.. I do not know if I really want to go the whole homage stand route but its surely tempting.. the main reason I drew this is because I wanted to draw the kawaii fetus of God-chan : D

9:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I'd go nuts if this ended up becoming Jojo-esque :B and with Shiggy---! oh man, too awesome, too awesome~

btw, what exactly does the FETUS OF [G_O_D] do? ^^

11:29 AM  
Blogger Sniperboy said...

Hmmm... well I always needed some practice with drawing action scenes - maybe a 'super mindless fighting action manga' will not be such a bad idea.
:D

Fetus of G_O_D - I am not exactly sure what it does ^^;; I guess it warps time and reality, 'undoes life' - basically makes your blood flow backwards and just screws you up bad, not a fun experience eventho the background warps into neato Michaelangelo paintings.

That kinda sucks tho cause you're basically DEAD DEAD DEADaliscious if it connects.. not very balanced as you say (thinking out loud here) URGH I need foooood...

ph34r me, darlin'!!!
SHIGGY + [HOUND DOG].CEREBUS

12:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home