10.04.2004

CABLE-SAMAAAAAAA!


it's wonderful to welcome the past sometimes...
- So much for a productive evening : ) - NEO GEO CaaaaaABLE!

- I think I find myself spending too much time on KOF2002 practice mode to get the combos right.

- I now remember what turned me off on KOF99.. lack of advancement in graphics, but maybe I am crazy but I thought KOF98 had better graphics than anything afterwards?

- KOF02 seems to lack fluidity of say.. SVC chaos or 98. I still remeber going to Hong Kong and being utterly defeated by those 4 hit combos, which seems harder to do in 02; but man I really had a good time when I had my internship - after work, going to an arcade with a loose tie on my neck salaryman style was awesome.

- IORI, VICE and MATURE return!!! HOORAY!!

- MUST PRACTICE COMBOS - DEFEAT ALL MONSTERS!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

!!!

you have an awful lot of snowmen, I never knew ^^ (we have a bunch of totoros here... Meiah loves them ^.^;)

yeah, snk has really milked the mvs to the bone (though 03 actually looks pretty amazing imo ^^). they're slowly moving onto the atmoswave system though (the same system which current powers the Guilty Gear series), so graphic improvements will come in the new future. in fact, they're already somewhat here! :3

(a return to roots...!)
http://www.snkplaymore.jp/official/kof94/index.html

(this is the roster that snk should have had for Chaos ><;)
http://www.snkplaymore.jp/official/nbc/index.html

I await to see your skills in the future~!! :D

Yuuu~

9:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It appears as if the penguins need reinforcements...

T

8:26 AM  
Blogger Sniperboy said...

Well Yuu.. I hope I can train enough so that your trip here will nto be wasted ; )

12:06 PM  
Blogger Sniperboy said...

Yeah I guess I can't help it.. I NEED the snowman so I don't burn myself insane. I am sure Mei-ah can relate : )

That being said I have been neglecting my Penguin collection : \

12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home