10.16.2004

Out of Body Experience

Tonight was my/a bi-annual "Nattou" eating ceremony (there were even taiko drums in th background I think, or maybe it was me going into shock.). I really don't like the stuff but my pride wants me to like it so I can have the title of "can eat anything, under heaven"!!! (ugh, I think my hearing is actually going on and off as I type as an after effect >_<).

To make the long story short I had some tonight at YUME Sushi Bar. (Hide-san seemed very sadistically happy when making the webby slimey coagulous concoction.)

To say the least, when i ate it (and finished 4 out of 6 rolls) I felt my entire midsection just go into shock. All the muscles in my torso just tensed up instantaneously. I guess it is somewhat like an orgasm.. or having your stomach cut open and being disemboweled.

Trying to focus and not faint from the emotional and physical stress was an experience.

I can't wait to do it again in 6 months : }

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude! 「天下可食」になれ~! XD

you are a greater man than I, I won't even go near the stuff. ^^; then again, I am not exactly known for having a stomach of steel (except maybe in the case of alcohol :3)

9:10 PM  
Blogger Sniperboy said...

MUTEKI NI NARU TAME NI , BABY!!!
to "can eat ANYTHING under HEAVEN"m sacrifices have to be made : )

OK back to writing chapter 12.02 of purple

YOH! Makenai. I hope I don't have nightmares tonight.

12:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home