10.09.2004

YATTO AETTA NA

"SO WE FINALLY MEET..."
ULTRA PLAY GUN DANCING ACTION


I'm watching RETURNER now.
OH! GREAT!!! KANESHIRO-SAMA *_*
I want to be as beautiful as you!!!



So far the movie looks good.. very high speed, low impact (as far as philosophy or wanna be philosophy) story. Nice dancing and Pirouhettes (sp?) - and FINALLy yes, what American Movies fail to understand is that there are intelligent gun fans watching gun dancing movies.. and yes, semi-automatic pistols SLIDE LOCK back when empty
: D

"that is 'El Dente'"
this is the middle of the film

OH MY GOD!! SO OH DA TEARS! ;_;
(maybe I am just a simple schmuck. I will try this hairstyle.. maybe?)
One thing tho.. why in Japanese movies they have BAD white actors who just can't act or somehow speak in ENGRISH?
That's my new Dream.. To be an action dance actor (maybe it will help my manga artist career? ^_^ I need to move to a place with no Asians.. maybe South Dakota?)

I never was a fan, I was always a fan... anachronisticalazoid gun dance action (with love pasta). Anyone who says this movie SUCKS is a fricking poopyhead!!

ATO DE MAKASETA NA, AIBOU...
"The rest is up to you, buddy."


Beautiful beautiful hero boy;
Slimey gold hair yakuza bad guy;
Fly away hair cute lady; (love the hair)
(which is saying a lot, re: opinion on asian women)

If you believe in [Cyber Western]
Then you must belive in [Cyber John Woo]

Sci-fi is only good when you belive its happening.
I hate Sci-Fi...

"without guns, what good are you?"
THIS IS A [PERFECT FILM]
~fini~


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home