10.06.2004

scary-pan!!!


another episode of THE SMILING ASIAN BOY

I had quite a scare yesterday morning '_' !!
I get a call from the good folks at "big brother's" saying that there is a problem and that one of my "numbers" was expired. I ofcourse froze and panicked --- however, knowing that it would be improbable for me to be deported since everything was in order I just needed to make sure that my I-XX was not expired or else I won't be able to take delivery of my new counter sniper rifle *_* oh good lord was I sweating.

The good old girl called me back tho saying that "There was an error, you're absolutely OK." now believe it or not, I love the CA DOJ : ) they are nice people, and very helpful and friendly (you'd think that they'd be gun grabbing gestappo but my experience has always been otherwise).

I told her "Dayum, Miss, you owe me lunch for spazzing me out and messing up my morning (laughs)." They are good sports too ^_^.

it's been a while since I felt a total chill like that.. it beats any drug - but man I dont want to go thru one of those anytime again soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home