10.10.2004

baby girls are ALWAYS beautiful

"S, no matter how horrible your day might've been,..."
A smile from a pretty lady always makes it OK... (JIM)

I just got in my new baby girl in yesterday and amidst my infatuation with RETURNER, I forgot to give her the time in the spotlight. I don't have a name for her yet but in the running is "Leng Fa" (a nice Cantonese name from PBA I liked (tho dunno of its authenticity or practicality) meaning "beautiful flower"), or Athena, or Venus (JUSTICE or LOVE - its always been an OBSESSIVE infatuation for me with these two gods).

I haven't shot her yet but its an awesome piece I want to take her to the gym with me and run with strapped to my back : ) yeah I know, I am sick and twisted.. but man maybe I can be a "mall ninja" for a bit more.. nothing is more sick than looking thru the scope of your new rifle, looking at your target.. breathing calmly, looking at your target , running your hand along your rifle then saying "Oh, I love you. I love you so much." (OK... I hope I am not as bad as those idiots who think the definition of SNIPER = TERRORIST. You can insult "Long range 'space boy' precision shooter" all day long, but NOT, NEVER "Sniper".

OK enough of that : ) - the boys at SnipeRanch, CA are very happy now that they each have their own rifle. Great commander S-Class (Snowman) and Great commander A-Class (Peng Peng) are very happy.

went to a new range today and it was AWESOME. Lots of exotic rifles you cannot import anymore into Kalifornia Kommunist Khurch : ) fresh air and a nice atmosphere. I checked my logbook and its been TWO FRICKIN MONTHS since I shot LULU that is NOT cool.. My groups were bleah.. but I need to go to the new range more.. its got a cool (and VERY wicked) twisty mountain pass I have to get thru.. I am not an outdoorsy person but can appreciate the secluded charm of it.

SOME TECH NOTES
-I need to one day fit a new HEAVY barrel to LULU. Prolly a MIKE ROCK per T's specs, that has an appropriate twist rate that will like to eat 175 grain .308 bullets. (I need to find a good 200 yard range.. the range I went to only had 100 yards and I was too excited to ask if they had 200. I have heard of another range called METCALFE that has a "Kommunist Khurch Members only" 200 yard range open to LEO (Law Enorcement Officeres) & Members only, but is open one Sunday each month to the public. *_*

-next gun HAS to be a SAKO TRG (so space gun, and I can dress like a senile fatigue wearing 50 year old next time I go there ^_- OH MY dumb brothers woudl worship me but screw them, this rifle is just so badass!!!) or LONGBOW!!! 1 MILE CLUB hoorah!!! Touch them, make evil feel alright.

-I am still at odds what to call my new baby girl.. I know its not proper to talk about a lady's weight, but my inaccurate scale weighs her in a whole (on the dot) 5 pounds lighter than LuLu (without a sling on L). pretty good.. I am thinking of ways to lighten her up at the same time to heavy up LuLu. Not really the best way to regard some beautiful ladies in your life.. but hey I love them both : )

"To remember the past and hope for the future, in order to accomplish this we must love & respect our God given - yet man made tools." there must be a reason we continue to be we are... : )

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you have the most badass snowmen around :3

and I know next to nothing about guns, but man, that sako is a piece of art :3


Yuuu~

9:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pretty guns...

*drools*

Sensoo

8:13 PM  
Blogger Sniperboy said...

Yuu, indeed the SAKo is marvelous!! I can't wait to get one, one of these days.. that is, when my skills develop enough to justify such a purchase, so I can walk the walk and talk the talk so to speak : )

in other news.. SUSAN!! long time no hear buddy : ) glad to hear that youre still ticking ; ) hope the weather is treating you nice.. I didn't expect that you were reading my ramblings.

8:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home