2.10.2005

I WAS [BORN] TO LIVE IN AMERiCA

if you are 'Yuu', and you're reading this, then youve done your GOOD DEED for the day!
:)

I reread some of my LATER - the COLOUR puple (chapter 70-80+) and MAN that was some toxic RANCID stuff (what was I drinking -_-;; I don't like sadness).. I don't like that. I didn't feel like sifting thru bad text shit so instead I did this.... (Yuu sent me a fun fun video)

KOF REBOUT COMBO VIDEO-WACKY PUNK VERSION
(loooped it over and over while I did the art)

3 Comments:

Blogger Sniperboy said...

(thumbs up) just don't forget to smile regularly : )

8:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

after 10 hours of pumping Japanese out of my mouth, seeing this made me smile so much ^_^

4:26 PM  
Blogger Sniperboy said...

Glad to be of service Yuu : }
Have a nice weekend..

5:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home