6.04.2006

THE FINAL JUDGEMENT

Sin & Substance. Everyone will live their life the way they want to.
Instead of going on with a monotonous existence they will [tenaciously] cling onto another prestigious way of life, any way, that seems more fulfilling- and when they do, as long as they drive for that dream, everything will be [right]. Everything will be justified in a blind ambition -Judas Gospel 06.03.06


So today was a silly old Saturday. I got up reloaded, cleaned, nothing much - but I had to pick up a heavy package from the post office today and found a cluster fuck of a garage sale by the P.O. I think it's rather appropriate that I live where I do because of the amount of antique (JUNK) shops in the area. I love browsing through people's drawers and closets to see what weird things they have - and its no exception with the amount of junk shops and garage sales here.

So today I pick up two things for cheap - a futon (like the one I had in college - you know - in order to make yesterday and today the same stuff) and a nice piece of art. $5.00

Now, I was never into fine art... but something about this piece really grabbed me. I can't stop staring at it and to me it was worth every penny : p. It was originally set up to hang horizontal, but I changed it to hang vertical as it does now.

Nothing much.. I just wanted to share. In a dumbass pretentious kind of away I found this cheap velvet Elvis work really called out to me.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home