6.04.2006

SHOWTIME DENSETSU!

Everyone wanted to be Superman! Because he can fly in the air & never had to do homework. We didn't know back then that we wanted to be free - we didn't know that back then we had a desire to change the world.

I visitted my uncle today cause he was in town (and man my cousin cooks a damn mean rack of lamb - DROOL!) Mom sent over a nice care package which contained some Chinese collar shirts and a handful of cheap RED BULL T-Shirts from Thailand : )

One exciting SURPRISE that she had put in the package were these - pour example...


THIS is the cover of my 'learning package' - basically a textbook from preporatory (Section D) (we were encouraged to decorate the front of our textbooks, I even have one with Optimus Prime ^_^) - basically the year between nursery and 1st grade. This was the first time I knew deep inside that I wanted to draw. True to form when I showed it to my friends they thought it was nothing special, and the teacher said I shouldn't draw such things. Or maybe this is just another complex false memory.

Excuse me but I have to sit in the corner and cry to myself.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

pretty cool dude~ when I was little, I could only draw dinosaurs for the most part :B

9:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home