6.18.2006

LOVE LOVE SENSATION!

I was, for lack of a better term, obsessing over BLACK LAGOON lately - which is very uncharacteristic of me since I am never really into the GIRL+meets+GUN manga genre (gunslinger girls is also a freak phenomena), but saw some NEAT cosplay (tho I am INSTINCTIVELY very uncomfortable with these people nonchalantly pointing guns at each other) ^_^ GENIUS! I hate to say it but I am totally smitten.

While being smitten I saw the cosplayer's avatar. Quite genius. A spot on Revy (Levi) cosplayer that loves HIDEO KOJIMA.



I then realized that art is such a genius medium. Through someone's work you can get a better feel and understanding of that artists passion and inner workings - eventhough you've never had dinner or had a beer with them.
OH!!! (let's say it all together now...)
OH! DA! TEEEARS!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey S, I wouldn't worry too much... airsoft usually isn't deadly ;)

T

6:13 PM  
Blogger Sniperboy said...

Still.. I cant help but be responsible. : )

9:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home