9.22.2006

BILLY JANE BILLY JANE - please please - save me!



BACK THEN, BOYS FAITHFULLY BELIEVED THAT THEY COULD WALK FORWARD IF THEY HAD TWO GUNS ON THEIR HIPS. 12 BULLETS WAS ALL YOU NEEDED TO ATTAIN LOVE AND DREAMS.

THERE WAS SADNESS TO THOSE THAT SURVIVED.
IF YOU HELD A GUN, YOU WALK WITH SORROW THE REST OF YOUR DAYS.


I just took delivery of my second bright stainless RUGER VAQUERO in .45 COLT today : ) (MIND YOU those are REAL pre-ban Sambar Stag grips - goes well with my Kali, unpolitically correct Python Boots) (Goddamn Kalifornia law allowing me only 1 handgun every 30 days). Suffice to say I am TOTALLY IN CHARACTER TODAY : ) I took some reloads I got and tried them out - these are SWEET guns (as modified by gunsmith LEE'S GUNSMITHING in SOCAL) - I can't wait to start shooting cowboy.

I went to my first Single Action Society / Cowboy Action Shooting match last week (as a spectator) and it was a trip! : ) I did not shoot though. My friend and FFL dealer, Larry Hamby (the guy who does my firearms paperwork) was there with his girlfriend - all around nice guy and UBER superhero placed 2nd in his division and 9th overall - this was with 'bad shooting' too.

If you are a MYTHBUSTERS fan check out the show in mid-October, 'Lightning Larry'
- where he stars : ) I am VERY EXCITED. Apparently he might have broken a quickdraw record that day.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's like seeing pictures of someone's new babies and not having to lie at all when you say HOLY HELL THEY'RE BEAUTIFUL.

6:06 PM  
Blogger Sniperboy said...

Why thank ye.. thank ye vera much : )

10:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home