5.08.2007

so i gotz me an XD45 TACTICALz

...and itz nice - beri beri naice! XD


So I was in a slight slump after spending so much time on those night classes - ick! Pretty much got me rolling down the path of apathy and boredom (woah) so what's a slant eye like me to do?
Buy something new ofocurse! : )

T, in his eternal wisom and support brings my attention to ROD, a friend and rival at the range who switched to a 'lesser', more common, less 'accurized' pistol. An XD 9mm. ofcourse Rod proceeds to kick everyone's ass (mine included) with a stock pistol.

While improving my skills is another question altogether - T mentions why not try a new platform from the accurized 1911 and move away from my comfort zone. I do think that 'anyone' can do well with a souped up pistol but it takes a gift to run with something out of the box... and if I can do that, then I open the doors to a whole new level of meta physical mind and body control with gun.

...kinda like Initial D. ^_^

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well I for one can't wait to hear the uotcome of your first steel shoot with this new toy... I hope you well enough to see virture in your exercise...

T

11:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home