3.31.2005

people're saying you're their [inspiration]

[LIKE YOU SAVED THEIR LIVES, OR SUMTHIN']
Eversince I can remember (or something) I've always liked fighting movies... and it soon became a fanatical love for movies where (as Yuu aptly put it) triumphs merely because he believes in himself.

I got this trailer from Yuu's LJ, and totally fell in love with it. (It helps that I am totally in love with Russell Crowe ^_-).

You know, people (and once upon a time Yuu did : p) scoffed at this power... If your enemy has two hands, two legs and can bleed then ANYTHING is possible, because having that faith is somehitng not many people can do.

...if you've ever wondered what the definition of a TRAGIC HERO is, then this trailer is it!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Konjou wo misete yaru!!!" XD

Awesome picture, I totally must see this flick now ^_^

10:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home