6.07.2006

MASTER BLASTER

I JUST WANT TO [BANG YOU] - IT'S ALL UP TO YOU
i quote the term [misery]...
Now that I (think) I have all the modern revolvers I want and can legally get ;) I want a pair of stainless or hard chrome 1911s and a double shoulder holster...I will call them [Espada y' Daga].


(My buddy Dr.DL gave me the translation.. very unfulfilling to tell yo uthe truth.. Snipey, Yes I can read Thai. The thing you sent is not complete. The part that is there reads: "Made (manufactured) by" then a name pronounced "Ply-Chad". The rest is cut off.)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Definately go with SS... in a high polish or even satin finish the SS is very unlikely to rust (unlike a BB SS :p). Chrome is for posers :p. As for a double shoulder rig... stop letting the TV tell you what to do... just kidding.

T

10:26 AM  
Blogger Sniperboy said...

Actually Virgil Tripp is back in the game and his HARD CHROME is not as pimp as you think. It actually looks like a matte bead blasted Stainless steel that has more protection and I think better scratch resistence.

..and Bro you can't fool me.. I KNOW you want a double shoulder rig too!! ;)

9:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home