8.24.2004

Another day...

...just waiting for tomorrow...
just another hour or so at work... no plans tonight.. might install the scope on my Nagant (not by gnawing on it) haven't gone to the range or the gym in ages it seems on account of parents coming into town.. I think I need to do that to get rid of this lethargic feeling. I'd hate Z to get this kind of droopy outset just cause I felt that way as I shaped the character.

This is how I'm feeling now...
...a character just hungry for a story.


WHAT TO DO:
-Incoming: My Thunder Ranch is coming back this week with a new BLACK COAT!!
-BAKCA knife show this weekend ^_^
-Look for a Ping Pong club ^_^

-FINISH those DAMN PBA revival page(s)!!!
-Left knee is bothering me again. Run more. Get support brace.
-Clean house (I'll be moving soon) check this out - my new place's street number is 308 SWEET!!

Did I ever show you my bad boys at work? : D
SNOW-SLAY




2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It seems like you move around a whole lot for a guy who never changes jobs or states...is it from a nomadic instinct that you have? :)

Ex Animo
J.

7:37 AM  
Blogger Sniperboy said...

I just don't think its a good idea to stay still. And I can veg out very well given my ditzy attitude. : p

Oh wait you meant move house.. well it's my parents' house and I am just leeching : p saves money to buy more toys. Besides its a nicer place for get togethers...

In other news HOOORAY!! MY THUNDER RANCH HAS RETURNED! (unfortunately I can't really play with it at work)

10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home