9.17.2004

HELLO MISTER TERAO!!

Do you know how to dance the old way?




I don't know why but I was compelled to stay a few extra minutes at work today.. Long day... Friday night.. maybe the future will make itself clear to me tonight... (Here is a sketch of Yuu's new infatuation ^_-, GTT in STAND-ready form - I got tired and will have to add in [GALACTIC RIDER] a bit later)

...and no he's NOT lefthanded.. URGH!! realized what I had done AFTER I scanned >_<

-Will watch GHOST IN THE SHELL 2 tomorrow with a few college buddies. (We will bring beer so the movie doesn't eat our brains like the first one.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*swoons*

AWESOME. XD my god, and in the same day I drew the guy, I'm so honored ^.^

wha---?! is GitS2 out here now? where? wha? must see!

/head splodey! ^^;

8:23 PM  
Blogger Sniperboy said...

YUU, GITS2 is showing this opening weekend (today).. hope this works, but go to this link and enter your zip code for the nearest artsy cinema : )

http://imdb.com/showtimes/tt0347246

maybe this will get you out of bed tomorrow...

it was ultra fun drawing GTT tonight, glad you like him : )
Straps are GOOD!

9:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

damn, I think I'm out of range unless I want to drive 50-100 miles out TT ah well... I'll wait for the dvd to hit the stores :3

guuu... need food ^^;

Yuuu~

8:45 AM  
Blogger Sniperboy said...

Well I don't know if the GUINESS made the movie better or worse.. it was entertaining tho. Something to watch... I think I need to watch it again cause it was complicated.. as Mamoru Oshii's movies are (not necessarily a good thing : p)

2:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home