9.15.2004

Waking up at 0330 AM

- Last night, I crashed too quickly from a very ecstatic and giddy mood. As a result I woke up at 3:30 AM this morning o_o so what was I to do but go to the gym. Its a different world in the gym at 5:30 AM - a different subculture I must say from the evening gym people or the midday gym people. I can see myself just DROP DEAD by noon.

- Last night I had a dream. About my Dad, but more importantly, about my old faithful Neo Geo Cartridge system ;_;

- HOORAY!! I have a public access JUNKS DIRECTORY : ) http://geocities.com/sniperboy001/junks/

- Last night as well, a good buddy of mine FOUND (and bought) his dream car. This guy is the most fickle bastard out there and he's finaly done it. To find "it" whatever "it" may be in life.. how envious I am.



- This morning I went back to my old hairstyle...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

3:30am... o-O;;; I think the only thing I'll wake up for before 8:00am is school things... otherwise I prefer the "sleep until noon" method ^^;

where do you find this hello kitty stuff??? @@;;;

Yuuu~

1:55 PM  
Blogger Sniperboy said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:20 PM  
Blogger Sniperboy said...

I dunno dude I just suddenly WOKE up at 3:30 am and couldn't o back to sleep (I really hate it when this happens to me)
>: [ grrr!
..and speaking of kitties.. I got it from a gun buddy of mine.. it's sick!!
: D

Assault Weapon Ban Sunset = HOORAY!
KALIFORNIA = POOO!


GRRRR!! I can't concentrate at work.. maybe I'll try to buy a NEO GEO AES System : )

2:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home