9.13.2004

remember history

forget the future...

I still have a SHIGGY art I have to finish (I have liked his chara design and want to make him [bad guy], resisting very hard not to make him Bonifacio/Tensai : p I need a cheery campy design that is the opposite of Z's gloomy gothic look... without being as too optimistic as GIORGIO Holiday... very hard...

but yes.. no pics tonight : ( but I did dig thru my old digital sketchbook...



Now that I think it doesn't matter much. I thought it was charming that Eisu had planned JOHN MATTHEWS to be the reincarnation of Johnny Holiday + Jack Vacation : p to be Kent Furio's... OK I got that off my chest...

and here...



Good old Giogrio H. I did this as a poster for a buddy's anime/knife shop in Europe (what a combo considering that regular anime kids shouldn't be mall ninja-ing). : ] In some sick way I was pretty happy with it.. I forget if I posted it before...

As evil as I want to be, I really am not all that nihilistic... I sincerely believe that justice only resorts to VIOLENCE in order to accomplish a pure goal.. that is PEACE on Earth and that must become the true purpose of violence - to combat the immoral evil, anything else is [perversion] of this tool... Who knows what will happen once peace is achieved... but I hope, from the bottom of my heart, that there are more people in the world like Giorgio Holiday.

Because EVIL preys on the dreams of the [single heart], and as such [it] must be defeated.

All Holidays are in fact... anti-gun.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see the Shig-meister. Someone that cool MUST be the villian! :D

dang, I never saw that John Matthews pic either, very cool though. I have my qualms with Jack Vacation (I know bw despises his conception ^^;), but mostly just with the name... Vacation? ^^;;; ai...

whatever happened to SD anyways? did it just fall off the face of the earth after imanga went offline?

must read new purple! XD

Yuuu~

12:52 PM  
Blogger Sniperboy said...

Apart from the rather silly name.. you wonder if its a homage or an insult or both : p or just clueless.. but I liked Matthews and it really piqued my interest when I was exposed to the wonderful irony of reverse reincarnation.

8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home