10.24.2004

a good way to start the day...

Today I brought the following items to my parents' new house..
1. a big sack of rice.
2. rock salt.
3. soy sauce.
4. sugar.
5. cooking oil.
...apparently it is good fung sui. ^_^ and tells you the cornerstones of a wonderful Chinese household.. I'd bring LuLu in today but I am not realy moving in yet... I will have her own ceremony, once the shop and sniper's nest is finished construction... that and I was able to actually wake up and run. Good way to start the day. I was teeter tottering today and felt kind of weak both physically and emotionally.. until I read this very interestig article.

(if you're vehemently anti gun don't bother reading it - then again I can't imagine why any lovers of furry woodland creatures would visit PBA.com : p ok ok ok... except penguins they're cute and fluffy and not from woodlands! So yes you can love them! ^__^)

God Bless America

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home