1.04.2005

Dance dance with me, like it's 1983

though I am made of titanum
I Still feel human like you


If you like SuperFamicom (Chrono Trigger)
and are trapped in 80s music...

DOWNLOAD THIS!
THE INCREDIBLE SINGING ROBOT

There are a lot of gems in OC Remix ^___^ it makes me happy. But I am a freak.

Tho don't say that to me in person, the last person who told me that almost got herself killed. But I am glad she left the room : } and me out of jail.

-BTW the HR lady Ms Kit said my haircut was cute ^____^

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooo, I hadn't gotten that one yet. That's a good piece. :) Another vocal one that I like is S.Salzman's "Megaman X: Dreams Come True"--nice lyrics, IMO. I so love OCR. T_T

It's also good to know that other people can appreciate your hair. Did you cut it back to the way you had it, or are you still using the Shinji-do?

Ex Animo
J.

7:54 PM  
Blogger Sniperboy said...

Apparently not many people like the Shinji look : p I guess its REALLY out of style (kinda like 80s music) eventho I won't admit it to myself.

Right now my hair is pretty much like... Tamura from PSME.
http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Temple/9656/tmura2.JPGWhile at best I hope to make it look like Kim Dong Hwan (GAROU)
http://www.vgmuseum.com/end/neogeo/a/garoudong.htmTell you what tho - I have NEVER garnered this much fuss and attention in a long long time. It must be the shock factor. : ) Now I look like a high school kid (with a big credit card and big guns) and people seem to like that *^___^*

12:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home