1.03.2005

Happy Happy Searching..

I was going to post something like a review on Get Backers!!
But instead I will say this...


SAME CLASSIC FORMULA!
(a simple story turned tournament fighting to vs. God freak)

ADDED SUGARY SWEETNESS
(so cute super nice guy chara - irresistable buddy combi!)

TWICE THE CARBS
(so many characters - NICE chara designs but bad chara design of fodder)

READ THE LABEL
(very mean shonen quotes - I can't get enough)



In the year 2005 I resolve to:

Make more enemies than friends.

Get your resolution here



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll get an account so I can post legit some time...

Bloody Hell...it's been 6 years since I began reading your stuff...

I hope this year holds great things for you.

-Sensoo

11:04 PM  
Blogger Sniperboy said...

That's a damn long time Susan : )
Hope you are doing well buddy.

9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home