8.25.2004

BOOM BOOM! The gang's all here!

..it's time for somebody to DIE
The new issue of BLADE OF THE IMMORTAL is out ^_^ HOORAY HOORAY!
I only read two comics regularly now (except when a new Tankou of TRIGUN or TENJYO TENGE) - BLADE OF THE IMMORTAL and DEMO. So it's a big deal when a new issue comes out.

OH! GREAT!! It seems like the ANIME for TENJYO TENGE is out?? Be still my beating heart. I feel like a kid again : D

Like most well laid out plans.. I didn't get to do much last night. My buddy from out town was visitting and between playing super secret agent and bonking stupid people in the head, he was able to get together with a few of us to talk about GUINESS, KNIVES and SNIPER RIFLES : D

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw the first epis of TT and it was pretty sweet. I've heard that it goes downhill quite quickly though, I still haven't pursued it enough to see if the rumor be true ^^; my most recent anime experience was with Paranoia Agent (weird, weird stuff) and Gantz, the latter of which was bizarre, but strangely enjoyable, and the latter which was more flair than anything else :/

7:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn, the new BOTI finally came out?? God, after going to the mall all the time to check for it, religiously, for MONTHS, it gets released on a day when I can't go out to pick it up. X( I'll just have to chew my fingernails and twitch in frustration until 6PM tomorrow...T_T

Ex Animo
J.

8:00 AM  
Blogger Sniperboy said...

I will try to read up on PARANOIA AGENT.. I have seen the manga covers for GANTZ in Kinokuniya and it always caught my eye. I did also read a review on GANTZ by accident on th enet and it does seem inteersting.. who which one is the flashy one again? the latter or the latter? : )

GET THE NEW BOI!! It was definitely worth the wait.. People are gonna have to start DYIN'! Oh such a beautiful rhapsody of death! Tho Samura needs to do more of the flowery splash pages again : (

10:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

arrrrgggghhhhh, brain work not beer well without ><;;;

My bad, I meant to say that Paranoia Agent was pretty interesting while Gantz was far more interested on focusing on the size (and bounce-age) of the main female charac's chest than anything else. The premise of Gantz is that people die and are "copied" as servants for a creature (called Gantz) who arms them and sends them out to kill aliens in a bizarre game. The anime is really sparse... it appears that the first run was 11 epis, and those didn't really tell much more than what I just said. The manga probably says a lot more, but I haven't read it as of yet ^^

Yuuu~

8:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home