10.27.2004

it started in 1994

I remember the first time I saw King of Fighters 94... Looking for an alternative to Street Fighter I totally adored this new battle sytem from the creators of Samurai Shodown. In the progressive mission.. "cannot turn back time, but I will make the past and future the same!"

LOOK WHAT I GOT IN THE MAIL TODAY! I tell you tho I have been spending too much money on GAMES lately (even slowed down with my knife collection).


I also played ART OF FIGHTING yesterday... and realized that KING'S restaurant is actually called L'AMOR (L'Amour?) quite fitting! (I guess I have to edit the name LA BIJOUX on COLOUR PURPLE) : p

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

looks like you're ready to take over the world there :3

the first time I saw kof94 was in a qzar (one of those "laser tag" places... the thing was huge back then @@;) in San Jose, where I was not only mezmorized by the system and graphics, but also by the extent to which Mai's chest moved ^^;; ah, I sucked horribly at the game, but I fell in love with it so much. ^^

Yuuu~

8:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

o/~ KOFightermon, Gotta Catch 'Em ALL! o/~

;)

I always knew that King's bar was named "The Jewel," but recently I became aware of a manga series called Les Bijoux that features some interesting gender-swapping action and I was exulting over the thought that I'd unravelled another secret reference in your stuff...kind of like the time when I realized that the demons that you put in Silent Darkness were all named along a theme. :B But I must have gotten that wrong, so maybe it was just a weird coincidence. ^^;;

Ex Animo
J.

6:13 PM  
Blogger Sniperboy said...

Hmm.. The Jewel?? Is that what "L'Amor" translates to?? Sorry help me out here : ) I didn't know about "Les Bijoux" tho.. is it a weird manga or?? I don't know where I got the name from but if I rememebr correctly I "made the word up". No obscure reference.. but the SD demons has referenes - sometimes.. tho I dont think its consistent ^_^

9:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home