11.17.2004

Frantic fantastic!!!

GOD BLESS AMERICA
You know what. This is really a wonderful country. AS MUCH as I really respect and appreciate the strong (stubborn?) and independent American culture, it really does have its down points. Today I was at AngelFish having a wonderful Japanese lunch, when I notice the SHRIVELED OLD PRUNE OF A POTHEAD CARPETMUNCHER next to me making sure the WHOLE restaurant knew that she was DISPLEASED by her "flaky salmon".

She got her replacement salmon sushi no problem. Even with a smile, but ofcourse that was not enough.. she had to herald the servants to "take it away! I don't want it." (Ignoring it was not enough) She said that the flaky salmon might make her give her partner a veneral disease.

I don't know if it's just me being pissed off about the attitude or because she is dissing a friend and an establishment I love. The things SOME people will do for a fucking free meal. FUCK YOU!

She's like a landlady I had.. she's got mental problemazoids!

...anyways I guess my Japanese came out too quick "That old hag's rude. Do you want me to kill her?" almost as if I had practiced the line.. well I did : p and Taka kinda shruged like he wanted it to slide. Forbid she and her "PITA" buddies come and vandalize the place.

IN OTHER NEWS: LOOK WHAT MISS SHIRLEY AT THE POST OFFICE GAVE ME AS A GIFT!!


(she didn't even know I collected snowmen)
*__* OHHH MY GOD!!! ISN'T HE ADORABLE?!? I blush and cant keep a striaght face when I hold him!!! (I think I will call him "ISNOSE". Today he will serve as my shield against:
1. Dumb People.
2. Mean People.
3. Outspoken Carpetmunchers who are afraid fo giving veneral disease to their partners from flaky salmon.

^0^ -{"ISNOSE SHIELD!!") *~*

(Oh yeah I also got my new reloader : D now I can make BULLETS!! MUWAHAHA! *_*

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

DUDE, you should have figure 4'ed her right in the middle of the restaurant, I doubt anybody would have argued with that~ (you may have even gotten a "holy-shit-!!!" chant from the other cliente XD XD XD)

I seriously hate people like that though. one time I was at mitsuwa buying some curry, and some jerk in front of me started going off on why he had to pay tax for sushi since it "was supposed to be tax free because it was food." this went on for several minutes while the poor cashier didn't know what to do, so I finally stood up and told him (as bluntly as I could) that the United States legally taxes any food that has been cooked or processed (in this case, the sushi rice is cooked) and that he needed to stop being an ignorant asshole and read up on the law before he starts spouting complete BS just so he can get his lousy 50 cents off a couple of sushi (yeah global econ. major!!! 8D) it was the highlight of my day~ :3

Yuuu~

4:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

...She really said all that? Jesus... While the image of a cranky geriatric performing gratuitous oral sex on a live, squirming salmon (thus creating the dim possibility of getting an STD from it) is interesting in a train-wreck kind of way, it makes my brain hurt after a while. That must have been a whole lotta pot. @_@

>"That old hag's rude. Do you want me to kill her?"XD Beautiful, man. Such a way with words...T_T

Isnose r0xx0r5!!

Ex Animo
J.

7:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home