12.28.2004

Les Enfants Terribles

...Snake, she wanted her memory to live on, in your [heart]

I finished MGS3 tonight, and am still wiping the salty tears from my cheeks. Admittedly the tears did not come from the character development, but instead from the political intrigue. This can definitely be a movie in itself ;_;. The MGS1 formula was definitely shonen, 2 gay, and 3 political. I can respect the message in 3 more than the MGS2 "where is your ghost in the shell" BS.
The story can be rivalled, and the chara development can definitely be topped!! But I do not know if the gameplay can be further improved. We shall see. All in all what a wonderful...
  • "What do you say to one last Showdown?!"

MGS3.32:29:44.SHARK
MGS4

see you in 2 years!

2 Comments:

Blogger Mark said...

I see you like Ocelot!!! I'm trying to get the limited edition of MGS3's Strategy Guide and Drawing Book combined in one. Drawing's are by Yoji Shinkawa in rough pencil or check www.metalgearsolid.com

10:05 PM  
Blogger Sniperboy said...

Ocelot is awesome.. kind a gay at times but has a weird balance of comedy relief and rival.

8:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home