11.24.2004

TDAY 5 -insert coin-

THE ROOF! THE ROOF!
THE ROOF IS ON FIRE!

I really should watch my mouth but it's pretty fun (besides with T around hopefully we will all stay out of trouble. Between a frantic POLISH NINJA, an ECCENTRIC BARBIE DOLL, an absentee JESUS MAN & our favourite Good'ol German Boy T, we will live.
So 'berto at safeway goes; "Hey buddy, come to buy your medication? (points at beer)." To which I reply "Yup. I got company... I feed them protien (points to wood chips for grilling) I feed them carbs (raises the cans); Noone has to go to jail ^___^."

More later! Onto my checklist:

  • Carbs CHECK!
  • Canned Energy CHECK!
  • Educational Toys CHECK!
  • Seasoned Nori Strips CHECK!
  • Wasabi Peas CHECK!
  • SATAN COOKIES CHECK!

: D

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude, I want in on these satan cookies :3

Yuuu~

1:00 PM  
Blogger Sniperboy said...

Dude.. there will be SATAN COOKIES for you and Mei-Ah when you come over :D J will get the taste of the evil very soon...

2:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay, Satan Cookies for meeeeeee~! p^_^q Although you better not make me spew black evil with the running after I eat 'em...it's criminal to waste good food like that, even in the name of building character. ;)

*bites Susan's brain*

^_^

Ex Animo
J.

5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home